SimplexHealth Complete Water Quality Test Kit 12-in-One
£29.99 Inc VAT (£24.99 Ex VAT)
Bulk Order Discount (Unit Price)
|2 - 4||£25.49|
This Water Quality Test Kit is ideal to test the levels of 12 different elements, allowing you to identify potential issues in your water quality so you know how to correctly treat your water.
This kit tests for: coliform bacteria, nitrate, nitrite, hydrogen sulfide, total hardness, total alkalinity, total chlorine, free chlorine, copper, sulfate, iron & pH.
Suitable for: fresh and potable water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds, rain water as well as water stored in tanks.
This test kit contains 2 tests for each parameter and 1 test for bacteria – totalling 23 tests.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read method
- Quick and easy to use, no training required
- Reliable and accurate testing
- Each kit contains everything required to carry out the tests
- Convenient way to check water for 12 of the top water quality concerns
- Results are available immediately, only the bacteria test takes 24 to 48 hours
- Test kit is easy and safe to use (MSDS is not required)
- Each kit contains:
- 1 x coliform bacteria test, with simultaneous E.coli detection
- 2 Tests for each: free & total chlorine, nitrate & nitrite, hardness, pH, total alkalinity, iron, copper, sulfate and hydrogen sulfide
- Detailed test instructions, colour chart as well as additional information including how to understand the test results.
Because the kit contains 2 tests each (except for bacteria) – it is very suitable to test the effectiveness of your water filtration system. Simply test your water before and after treatment and compare the results.
This test uses our simple Dip-Wait-Read Method. To view the full Instructions click here
Sensitivity & Test time:
|Iron||0.0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 1.0 ppm (mg/l)||25 seconds|
|Copper||0.0, 0.1, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 ppm (mg/l)||50 seconds|
|Nitrate (as N)**||0, 2, 10, 20, 50 ppm (mg/l)||1 minute|
|Nitrite (as N)**||0, 0.2, 1, 1.5, 3 ppm (mg/l)||1 minute|
|pH||2, 4, 5, 6.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12||30 seconds|
|Total Alkalinity||0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240, 500 ppm (mg/l)||30 seconds|
|Total Chlorine||0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 0.8, 1, 4, 10 ppm (mg/l)||40 seconds|
|Total Hardness||0, 50, 120, 250, 425, 1000 ppm (mg/l)||30 seconds|
|Free Chlorine||0, 0.05, 0.2, 0.6, 1.5, 4, 10 ppm (mg/l)||45 seconds|
|Sulfate||0, 250, >500 ppm (mg/l)||35 seconds|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||0.3, 0.5, 1, 2 ppm (mg/l)||30 seconds|
*The bacteria test kit detects total coliform (which is faecal bacteria for the most part) and is a presence/absence test of 1cfu/ml. Should the result be positive, then the presence of E.coli can be detected using a blacklight with a wavelength of 365 (like the NVF-4 blacklight).
**Results are shown as Nitrogen (as N), not Nitrate (NO3) and Nitrite (NO2). For conversion of levels to NO2 and NO3, multiply Nitrate value by 4.4 to get NO3 mg/l; and multiply Nitrite value by 3.3 to get NO2 mg/l.
Not sure which is the right water testing kit for you? Click here to compare our range of multi-pack options.
|Each kit contains:||
1 x coliform bacteria test, with simultaneous E.coli detection 2 x free & total chlorine, nitrate & nitrite, hardness, pH, total alkalinity, iron, copper, sulfate and hydrogen sulfide Detailed test instructions, colour chart as well as additional information including how to understand the test results.
- Free UK Delivery
- We ship orders daily Monday – Friday (except bank holidays)
- Fast & efficient shipping
- Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch
UK Mainland Shipment Options:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days): £0.00
- Express (1-2 business days): £1.99
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday): £9.98
European Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (5 – 10 Days)
Australia, New Zealand and USA Shipment Options:
- International Shipping (10 – 20 Days)
- We can ship worldwide – please contact us to obtain a quote for your destination
UK Mainland Shipping Provided by:
- Free Super Saver (3-5 business days) – This is a free service using 2nd Class Royal Mail and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. In the event that no one is at home to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Express (1-2 business days) – This service uses 1st Class Royal Mail, costs a small fee and usually arrives within 1-2 working days. In the event no one is in to take delivery, a card will be left for collection from your local post office or courier.
- Special Next Day (Monday to Friday) – This express service by Courier or Royal Mail Special Delivery, is a next working day and fully tracked service. You will need to be in to accept delivery, otherwise they will attempt delivery again the following working day or you can collect from your local depot.
- Higher value orders may be shipped using Courier at no extra cost to ensure safe arrival.
- Mainland UK includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and all BFPO addresses.
International Delivery provided by:
- Royal Mail International – Depending on the order value this is part-tracked delivery service from Royal Mail. Delivery can take up to 2 weeks (depending on the destination country).
- International Courier Delivery – Depending on the order value this is a fully tracked service and can take up to 1 week (depending on the destination country).
- If the country that is receiving your order has strong regulations regarding the importation of goods including nutritional supplements, SimplexHealth cannot be held responsible for any additional fees incurred by Customs and/or Quarantine scanning. We also cannot accept responsibility for items returned by customs.
All delivery times are estimates and depend on local courier services as well as processing times through customs (where applicable).
Water Wide Range pH Test Strips 2-12 (50 tests)£12.99 Inc VAT (£10.83 Ex VAT) Add to basket
SimplexHealth Total Chlorine 0-10ppm Water Test (50 strips)£14.99 Inc VAT (£12.49 Ex VAT) Add to basket
SimplexHealth Total Hardness Test Strips (50 strips)
£12.99Inc VAT (£9.99 Ex VAT) Add to basket
Rapid Legionella Test (1 test)£64.99 Inc VAT (£54.16 Ex VAT) Add to basket